Dish racks are generally to make your dishes dry faster on the counter. It mostly accommodates full-sized cups and plates. It is usually into compartments and holds mugs, plates and kitchen utensils.
It is usually handcrafted and portable enough with a hundred percent bamboo material that is greater than making use of plastic material.
Qualities of bamboo dish rack
- It is handcrafted and hand designed
- It is sturdier and more durable than wood or plastic
- It is usually odor-free
- It is antibacterial resistant.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- To top it all, it is lifetime guaranteed as the material is very unique.
Types of the bamboo dish rack
- Tier dish rack drainer foldable dish drying rack- This dish rack is shaped in a designed manner to fold flat when a clean countertop is needed. It is both convenient and elegant as it decorated the kitchen well enough.
- Sink Dish Drying Rack Stain Resistant. This is very easy to maintain type of dish rack. The natural bamboo doesn’t leave a smell, stain, or leave a taste on your dishes. You can also wipe your dish rack with oil to leave a clean sheen and beautify it more.
Uses of a bamboo dish rack
You sure don’t want your plates breaking after arranging them and so this is the best option to consider to avoid having to dispose of a lot of broken plates. It is usually designed in a way that your dishes are safe. It holds large and heavy plates too.
It also assists in keeping your dishes clean after washing them, you don’t want your plates getting mold or the specks of dirt you washed off them over again, and so this is the best option to keep your plates dry and neat all day long.
Most times, it is designed in a way that it’s perfect for any size of the kitchen. It is portable and can assemble all your dishes in a place.
It helps to keep your utensils like spoons, forks, and knives dry. Not only should the dishes stay dry after all.
It beautifies your kitchen and comes in different colors and various designs. This makes your kitchen look great.
What to look out for when selecting a bamboo dish rack
- Stability- This would ensure that it can hold large and heavy dishes, and it won’t break in the process. It has to be well balanced and not shaky at all
- Durability- Getting the value for your money is necessary, and getting a durable dish rack is a way to get that. It should be able to last longer and not break down after some days or weeks.
- Portability- Your dish rack should not be unnecessarily big, as this would limit the choices of where you can place it. It should be able to stay in any kitchen as well as hold in as many plates as possible.
- Usability- Most bamboo dish racks come as foldable to contain more dishes and utensils. This should also be put into consideration.
- Guaranteed products- It is more comfortable to get one with a long term guarantee and warranty so as not to get the wrong product.